This page is not intended as a medical advice, only a reference to aid you in your search for important information.
Causes of hair loss in Women
Female hair loss is more common than most people know. Hair and scalp health are affected by a range of factors including stress, diet, environment, certain medications, genetics, and overall health. Chemically treated hair is also at risk for breakage, thinning, and falling out.
Certain events in a woman’s life may also contribute to temporary hair loss including child birth and starting menopause. This is the effect of hormonal changes/imbalance.
This leads us to the Thyroid, a gland that produces and stores hormones that affect the function of every organ of the body. Those with thyroid health issues (such as hypothyroidism) may experience not only hair loss but changes in weight.
There are many reasons that contribute to female hair loss such as (but not limited to):
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Traction Alopecia
- Autoimmune disease
- Dramatic weight loss in short period of time
- Extreme Stress
- Dyes, chemicals, flat irons, hair dryers
It is important that you root out the true cause of your hair loss before seeking treatments or products that may not be right for you.
Services and Treatments
Services and treatments for women as young as early 20s. All inquiries about services and pricing please contact us here.
To start the process for a free phone consultation with Linda, owner of Homage to Hair, please fill out this form.
Partial Hair Piece System
- Change Out: Removal and cleansing of system, cleansing of the scalp, mask (if needed), re-adhere to the scalp.
Change Out Add-Ons
- Color System Only
- Color Natural Hair + System
- Color Clients Hair with their color
- Hair Cut (no flat iron)
Services for systems purchased elsewhere
- Cut in system
- Cut in + Adhere system
Non Chemical Services
- Hair Cut (No Shampoo)
- Shampoo + Haircut (no blowdry/flat iron)
- Shampoo + Cut + Style
- Shampoo + Blow Dry
- Shampoo + Blow Dry + Flat Iron
- Shampoo + Set + Style
- Spritz + Blow dry + Style
Clients must sign a release statement prior to chemical treatments
- Color Process
- Partial High Lights
- Full High Lights
- Design Essential Silk Strengthening Process (3wks in a row)
- Color Correction
- G33 System for Human Hair Wig
All repairs and/or additional color processes (high/low lights) will be quoted at the appointment. Quotes are based on a variety of factors such a hair length, previously treated hair, and additional services requested/suggested.
- Shampoo + Syle synthetic wig
- Shampoo + Style human hair wig
- Shampoo + Condition + Style synthetic wig
- Shampoo + Condition + style human hair
- Deep Conditioning + Blowout for synthetic or human hair
- Repair Base Cap
- Replace Clips
- Re-attach Clips
- Cut Fringe
- Cut Hair piece purchased elsewhere
- Custom sizing of any wig
- Lace Front Repair
- Recut or restyle wig
- Add human hair up to 5″
- Add human hair over 5″
- Remove frizz from synthetics